|Salary||£250 - £300 per day||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Insurance company is seeking a Junior Programmer to support their IT team at their City of London offices.
This is an interim position to start ASAP and will pay up to £300 per day LTD. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team that develops and maintains in-house systems.
The Junior Programmer will have proven SQL Server experience and strong Access VBA programming skills to assist with various SQL projects and Access Database migration from 2003 to Access 365. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with maintenance, development, upgrades and testing of SQL Databases, Data Warehousing and in-house bespoke systems
- Working in general areas of IT providing support where required
- Proven experience of working with SQL Server version 2008 R2 and above
- Proficiency in writing T-SQL queries
- Experience of using Visual Studio 2010/2015
- Access VBA programming skills (2003 and 365) / Form and Report design and creation
- Exposure to the insurance industry
- Working in a team development environment, using Team Foundation Server for source control
- Familiarity with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- General all-round IT support knowledge