|Location||Central London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
RGB are working with multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy who are looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to become part of their Central London office and work on a wide array of projects including residential, health care and education.
The successful candidate will join the Building Services team will develop within the role to be able to oversee projects from inception to completion under the guidance of the Senior Engineers.
Summary of the role:
- Assist members of the mechanical engineering building services team.
- Will acquire knowledge and ability within specialist sectors.
- Assist and produce specifications and drawings working with building services remit but also aware of the sustainability aspects in design.
- Be involved in projects from inception to completion.
- Undergo training in IES
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant building services environment
- Experience using Hevacomp and Revit, AutoCAD also desirable
- Have a good team working ethic, enthusiasm and passion for design
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.