|Salary||£20000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Your day to day duties will include:
• Processing of client payments received in electronic wire transfers, cash, cheques, and credit card transactions
• Reconciling payments, receipts and journal entries, highlighting and investigating discrepancies
• Completes Insurer payments by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling statements.
• Credit control, statement production, contacting Handlers via email to chase outstanding premiums
• Using of Online Banking system as well as reconciling bank accounts
Experience within either an Accounts receivable or Accounts payable role, 3 years' experience for Seniors and 6 months' for Junior.
Experience of working with Insurance preferred
Acturis/Impact experience preferred but not essential
IT proficient, particularly in Excel
Knowledge & Skills
A highly numerate and accurate individual is essential with excellent skills in data entry
Efficient worker in a team and using own initiative