|Salary||£18000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
I am currently recruiting for a market leasing bathroom product manufacturer and supplier based in Tamworth. I am seeking a passionate and skilled Junior Graphic Designer to join their Marketing Team.
This role is for somebody that is a self-starter and highly motivated. Working in a new, vibrant larger premises you will add value to a growing company supporting the brand identity and vision. Communication is paramount and you will need to thrive autonomously and collaborate across other departments; which all have a wonderful mix of personalities! This family business requires somebody driven with a creative flair. If you are a talented Junior Graphic Designer who wants to join an exciting innovative company we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Creating stunning artwork in partnership with the Marketing Manager and Creative Team.
• Duties will incorporate supporting projects and creative processes through from concept to final artwork.
• Supporting the Marketing Team and other departments with the HiB website, POS, presentations, print and other graphics.
• Working collaboratively with the creative team on a range of challenging and innovative projects.
• Required to colour proof, retouch images and set up artwork to print.
• Liaising with external printers to ensure deadlines are met.
• Offering input to creative meetings, developing and presenting new ideas.
• Researching & working on new ideas, bringing your creativity to the office.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
• Proficient in using PC for designing rather than Mac (due to our network).
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• A clear understanding of marketing strategies and target audiences.
• 1-2 years' experience within a creative industry would be advantageous
• A degree or college level education in Graphic Design or relevant
• Any experience in social media for business would be advantageous
• Creative flair, originality, imagination and a strong visual sense.
• Strong communication and team work skills.
• Great attention to detail and composition.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
If you are interested in this position apply now.