Junior Graphic Designer
|Job Title:||Junior Graphic Designer|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Craddock394|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 12:28|
Working with a social media marketing agency which engages with over 3 million UK tradespeople every day and has the fastest growing online construction community in the UK. My clients sole objective is to connect the construction industry through social platforms and emerging technology. We are looking for driven, creative and inspiring individuals to help with our ever growing agency.
As our Junior Graphic Designer, you will work closely alongside our Head of Graphic Design to
produce assets for both online and print.
● Work with the Commercial team to create and execute email marketing campaigns,surveys and landing pages for clients.
● Work with the Commercial team managing client proposals from typesetting through to design.
● Work with the Social team to develop designs and assets for new social media groups and pages.
● Offer ideas and create designs for video creation projects ie overlays, prop design,animation etc.
● Lead the creation and maintenance of the weekly email newsletter.
● Creative input on weekly meetings for content ideas and strategies.
● Work within the brand guidelines to ensure brand image is consistent
● Working knowledge of Mac, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign is essential.
● Website design skills (this can be in the form of website maintenance and/or website design) are preferred.
● Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
● Strong time management skills
● Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
● Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
● Meticulous eye for detail to ensure brand and client projects are executed efficiently.
● A big thinker who wants to be part of and contribute to the growth of a fast paced,expanding company.
● A complete Team Player
Start Date: Immediate.
To apply for this role please click apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days hols, pension, profit share
Junior IBA Accounts Assistant
£20000 - £24000 per annum
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Company pension, 25 days hols
IBA Accounts Assistant
£20000 - £30000 per annum