Junior / Graduate Electronic Design Engineer
- Job Reference: 00006759-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Braintree, Essex
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Junior / Graduate Electronic Design Engineer job available in Braintree, Essex
A leading research and development organisation are seeking a bright and ambitious Junior / Graduate Electronic Design Engineer to join their expanding team in Braintree, Essex. This company designs and manufactures complex electronics for the satellite communications industry. Their products involve analogue, digital, FPGA and RF technologies, and you will get the opportunity to learn in all of these areas.
As a Junior / Graduate Electronic Design Engineer you will be trained designing and developing electronics / software based products. This will include Analogue / Digital circuit design, and Embedded Software programming (using C / C++). You will also get further training to develop skills in FPGA design (using VHDL), and RF design. This job is a fantastic opportunity to work on designing human to machine interfacing products, and much more!
* To have recently graduated with a degree in electronics, embedded systems, or similar (1st or 2:1).
* A strong understanding of analogue / digital circuit design.
* Basic experience with embedded software programming (C or C++).
* Exposure to FPGA’s would be beneficial but not essential.
* Exposure to radio frequency / microwave design would be beneficial but not essential.
*Covid-19: During these uncertain times, we are still recruiting with as much normality as possible. If you are interested in applying we would arrange initial telephone interview / video interviews. We would aim to get you an 'offer in principal' for you to start your contract as soon as this period of 'lockdown' is lifted