Junior FPGA Design Engineer - VHDL
- Job Reference: 00006758-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Epsom, Surrey
- Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Junior FPGA Design Engineer – VHDL job available near Epsom, Surrey
A very well-established and successful research and development company are seeking a bright and determined Junior FPGA Design Engineer – VHDL to join their team in Epsom, Surrey. You will work on designing complex electronic products which are used in the audio industry, all over the globe. You will predominantly be focused on designing FPGAs using VHDL. You will be based in the Surrey office, near Epsom.
You will learn and develop a skillset in FPGA design, working on very interesting audio technology.
Experience / Skills required:
* To have some experience with FPGA design, ideally with experience in using VHDL or Verilog.
* To have a relevant degree in Electronic Engineering, Embedded Systems, FPGA / Digital Electronics, or similar.
* Exposure to analogue / digital electronics, and DSPs would be beneficial but not essential.
* To have an interest in music or play an instrument would be beneficial but not essential.
*Covid-19: During these uncertain times, we are still recruiting with as much normality as possible. If you are interested in applying we would arrange initial telephone or video interviews to get the process moving