Junior Embedded Software / Electronics Engineer
- Job Reference: 00019264-1
- Date Posted: 15 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
NEW Junior Embedded Software / Electronics Engineer job available in Hitchin, Hertfordshire
* This job is suited to a graduate or a junior level engineer with some experience in software programming (embedded C) and basic electronic circuit design / testing.
We are currently seeking a bright and enthusiastic Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join our team in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. As a business we design complex and innovative electronic instrumentation which are used all over the globe. With over 30 years’ experience, and a research and development centre full of talented engineers, we are able to offer fantastic training and career development for someone looking to kickstart their career in electronics and software engineering.
What we require from you:
* To have recently graduated with a degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Embedded Systems or a similar degree in electronic engineering. A HND would also be considered if you have practical experience in embedded software on top of this.
* Practical experience in circuit design (analogue / digital electronics) and embedded C programming via university projects, placement, commercial experience, or a home hobby / projects (this must be highlighted in your CV).
* If you have PLC programming experience using Codesys or similar this would be beneficial but not essential.
* All applicants MUST be already located in a commutable distance from Hitchin. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Covid-19*: During these uncertain times we are still recruiting with as much normality as possible and taking the necessary precautions to ensure we are able to arrange interviews safely and appropriately. The initial interview would be done via Zoom video call, with the final stage being an on-site meeting in Hitchin