- Job Reference: 00019117-1
- Date Posted: 12 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Middlesbrough, Yorkshire
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Circa 25k plus a market leading and very comprehensive benefits package
Our client who are a Digital Transformation and Software Development consultancy, specialising in delivering high performing and cutting-edge software to their rapidly growing client portfolio.
They are seeking the skills and experience of a Grad Web Developer to join a well-established engineering team. This will be a permanent opportunity for someone who is seeking a career move with a company that are embarking on their largest transformation and growth to date. Attitude, aptitude and drive is key to this successful hire.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Understanding of APIs / REST
* Knowledge of unit testing
* Able to identify technical risks and propose alternative solutions
* Awareness of current trends and developments in software engineering
* Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management
* Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice.
* Degree level or equivalent education preferred in a relevant subject such as computer sciences, computer engineering, information management systems, software development or business information systems etc
* Personal and professional development is key as is the ability to develop a great level of interest and understanding of the company’s products.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford @ 83zero
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development, Cloud, & Data within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
*** Please note that due to COVID-19, all interviews will be held over a remote platform and onboarding will be done remotely whilst the social distancing guideline are still in place