Are you currently studying towards a Professional Accounting Qualification (ICAS, CIMA, ACCA)? Do you have excellent stakeholder management experience?
Pertemps are currently working with a leading employer based just outside Glasgow City Centre who have a requirement for a Junior Commercial Finance Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress.
Key duties will include:
• Develop, improve & embed commercial performance reporting.
• Design and implement governance & controls within various divisions.
• Provide insightful analysis to each division to aid commercial decision making.
• Investment appraisal and post project performance measurement.
• Identify and recommend process improvements across the business and work with stakeholders to develop solutions.
• Generate period results for distribution and presentation to the Management Team and Operations Team.
• Produce the budget and forecasts for various divisions
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ICAS, CIMA, ACCA), or progressing towards a Professional Accounting Qualification.
• Proven experience of managing and prioritizing a varied workload
• Excellent communication skills and able to communicate finance information to non-finance employees
• Financial Modelling and Analysis skills – Proficient in Excel
• Proactive individual who is eager to learn about the commercial aspects of the business and develop their skill set
As a confident and personable individual, you will already have experience of working in a commercial environment. You will show willingness to learn and be able to adapt your approach to meet the changing demands of the business.
To find out more please contact Linda Currie
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.