Junior Clerk of Works
- Job Reference: 00036465-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Guildford, Surrey
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
A multidisciplinary construction company with offices across Berkshire & Surrey is looking for a Junior Clerk of Works to initially oversee a 100c unit low-rise housing scheme near Guildford and then move on to similar projects (across all major build sectors).
Whilst this company operate as a developer and a consultancy on different projects in the South East of England, they are currently looking for someone with a developer background, who has worked on similar private housing development.
If you are successful in your application, as Clerk of Works you will become an integral member of a tight-knit team within a company that can offer exposure to projects within commercial, mixed-use, leisure, energy and community sectors (to name a few!).
On top of this, as they have been trading for two decades and have tight relationships with local government authorities, they are able to offer a great training and development scheme, as well as a generous bonus package.
They’ve been hiring throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and show no signs of stopping – 2x new roles went live today and interviews are being scheduled for next week as the requirements are urgent. On top of this, they have a huge pipeline of future work!
These roles are currently exclusive through me at Robert Hurst so apply below and I’ll give you a call to discuss your experience in more detail and potentially book an interview.
Requirements for this Junior Clerk of Works position:
* Experience working on residential private housing schemes
* Experience working on projects of 100+ units
* Experience working as a Clerk of Works
* Full UK Driving License and own car preferred
* You must have experience as an Clerk of Works on projects with values exceeding £10m.
* You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Package for this Junior Clerk of Works position:
* Up to £35,000 salary
* Car allowance
* Fast tracked career progression
* Training & Development
* Competitive pension
How to apply for this Junior Clerk of Works position:
If you are interested in this Junior Clerk of Works position then please apply via this job board or alternatively call (phone number removed).
Robert Hurst are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer