JUNIOR CHEF - PRESTIGE BOARDING COLLEGE
7AM UNTIL 3PM OR 12PM UNTIL 8PM
Recruiting for a Junior Chef to join one of the most prestigious College's within the UK located in Windsor, you will be working for one of the leading companies in the contract catering industry. You will be helping one of the Boarding House Kitchens which host around 50-60 students cooking a Hot Breakfast, 2 course lunch and a 1 course supper.
The ideal candidate must have a catering qualification and/or previous relevant experience in a similar role and have the ability to provide nutritious meals for the students. Having a passion for cooking as well the ability to use your own initiative and work in a timely and efficient manner is essential.
40 weeks, 6 week rota where you work 6 days for 2 weeks, then 4.5 days for one week, then 6 days for 2 weeks then 4.5 days for one week and so on.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef
- Must be able to work on multiple sections
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Using own initiative and being able to work on your own
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef
- Be able to work efficiently while keep up to the required standards
- Proven ability
- A desire to learn and constantly develop your skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A great personality to bring to the team
- Straight Shifts
- Free parking
- Work for a brilliant contract catering team
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.