Junior CAD Technician (Transport)
|Job Title:||Junior CAD Technician (Transport)|
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 10:34|
We are currently looking for a Junior or Trainee CAD Technician to join a young and growing civil engineering conusltancy with 100+ staff in different office locations across the UK. You will be based in the companies Manchester office based in the City Centre and will find yourself working on Transportation projects in the local area and further afield too.
Your core role with involve working with a team of Engineers to produce, highway layouts, traffic analysis, junction design, roundabout design etc.
Role Description and Requirement:
- You will either be a college leaver with a HNC or HNC in an Engineering related subject or have some previous experience using AutoCAD in the industry with a desire to get into a Civil Engineering environment.
- HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Support to complete a degree may also be provided.
- Good CAD skills either through study or industry experience.
- Work well within a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office suite and good understanding on AutoCAD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Mechanical CAD Designer
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
£13 - £15 per hour
£20000 - £30000 per annum