|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
Are you a Junior Architectural Technologist looking for a fresh opportunity? Do you have a passion for residential projects and a motivation to develop your technical skills?
This property development company are looking for a hardworking, creative individual to join their small, friendly team based in Nottingham. Prior experience within the residential sector would be advantageous as well as a sound knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
The company is looking to grow their architecture team due to a sustained high work load and planned expansion. A successful candidate will be involved in converting the use of different type buildings such as warehouses/churches/period buildings into residential apartments. You’ll be working across all stages, getting the chance to go out onsite and meet with clients as well as putting you excellent technical skills to work!
The Role: Architectural Technologist
- Responsible for construction management
- Produce planning drawings, working drawings and specifications
- Use AutoCAD and Revit to produce detailed drawings
- Design, update and produce working drawings to standards
- Liaise with governing authorities when needed as well as outside consultants and specialists
- Work with the team to resolve any issues during the process
- Prior experience working on residential and retail projects
- Experienced across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Confident managing personal workload and leading others
- Relevant related qualification in Architecture or Construction, providing a portfolio of recent work