|Salary||£15.00 - £17.00 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Hourly rate: £15 - £17 Depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity is around the corner with Pertemps Hull as we are currently recruiting for a Joiner to work at our prestigious client based in Dundee to start work on Monday 16th September, working Monday to Friday (potentially weekends).
The successful Joiner will be reliable, hardworking and have the ability to work on their own initiative. You must have previous experience in a similar role.
You must have:
- Previous experience in Shopfitting
- Own tools, Boots, Glasses & Gloves (Other PPE will be provided)
- CSCS Card (Blue, Black or Gold)
- Asbestos awareness
- IPAF or PASMA Licence
As a Joiner you must have experience in the following:
- 3+ years experience in the joinery industry
- 1st & 2nd Fix
- Work in a safe and controlled manor following all necessary internal health & safety processes and client specific site requirements
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Joinery role please apply or call the office and ask for Alex on 01482 425220 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Random drug & alcohol testing will take place on site*