|Location||Stockbridge, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£19000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Tips & Evenings Off||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef/Sous- Café/Bistro- Stockbridge - £19k-£25k - No Evenings
An opportunity has arisen to work in a popular Café/Bistro in a beautiful location in the Stockbridge area. This establishment offers an extensive menu using fresh local produce specialising in a variety of rustic delights.
As a chef you will be required to work 5/7 days, offering straight shifts. Day shifts will be between 7.30am & 5pm
You will join a team a strong team of 8 and will average out up to 60 covers per day.
Salary of up to £25k + Tips per annum depending on experience.
Your main responsibilities as Chef/Sous will include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Leading a Team
What you need to get the job:
- Experience in a food led establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent preferred but not essential
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of up to £25k + tips per annum
- Day Shifts + Straight Shifts - NO EVENINGS
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.