IT Support Technician
|Job Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Salary:||£14.42 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Luke Aldom|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:43|
To Start ASAP
I am currently looking for an IT Support Technician on a temporary basis until the end of October (potentially more) to work for a large company in the centre of Bristol.
The role is full time hours, you will be working within the IT ServiceDesk involving telephone contact and incident logging.
Your Key Accountabilities -
- Provide telephone & face to face support to business users.
- To be main point of contact for any Office365 queries.
You should ideally have the following -
- Experience of using ITSM tool for logging and resolution.
- Be required for working in multiple locations.
- Good Office365 and Windows troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in telephone and face to face user queries.
If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV to Luke.Aldom@pertemps.co.uk.
If you do not hear back within 48 hours, then I am afraid you have not been shortlisted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
2nd/3rd Line IT Support Technician
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Up to £9.25 per hour
ICT Support Technician - Advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£25000 per annum