IT Support Technician
|Job Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Bliss|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 17:20|
The main responsibilities of the role will include;
- Carrying out full IT Support and System Administration using Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Windows Update Services and SQL Server.
- PC builds and troubleshooting of hardware and software problems.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the network to include any cabling requirements.
- Software management to include software installation and troubleshooting issues
- Speaking to 3rd party support companies as required to efficiently resolve issues.
- User account Administration - mainly using Active Directory.
- Local backup operations
if this sounds of interest apply now and we will be in touch with all relevant applications.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's