|Location||Exeter, Devon||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Blue Arrow are currently working with one of the leading providers of EPOS systems and ICT solutions across the UK & Europe who are looking for a Second line IT Support Engineer to join their Support Desk team in this customer focused role. Full training will be provided by the client working with their in-house systems, the main system used will be Microsoft Windows. The client is rapidly expanding, and for the right person there are permanent roles availaible.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically.
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- To action all help desk calls
- Ensure requests are being dealt with by the correct resource
- Scheduling Engineers for site attendances and being the first support with trouble shooting issues.
- Experience working in a 1st/2nd line role.
- Experience dealing with EPOS systems, operating systems and hardware such as laptops, printers etc.
- A professional telephone manner, you will need to be a good listener, pleasant and polite
- Be confident in talking to people at all levels within our customers organisations
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach
What is in it for you?
Our client offers flexible working on a rota basis from 7am - 9pm - 8 hours per shift and you will not always be on a late shift. The company are open seven day per week and will sometimes require weekend working (not within the first 6 months) you will be compensated for working the weekends with a higher pay rate or standard rate with an additional day off in the week! The client also offers a great benefits package, incentives, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, pension and much more!
If you are looking for a change and want to work for an exciting and innovative company, this is the role for you. Please call Claire on 01392 424733 and submit your CV on line.