|Salary||£350 per day||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Up to £350 per day
Mon - Fri 9 - 5pm
ASAP to start
This role is required to provide project management expertise for delivery of projects within IT Services.
As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery of complex projects to meet the business needs within agreed parameters of cost, timescale and quality. You will provide supplier management, establish aims and objectives required to deliver business benefit, and work with technical staff to satisfy project stakeholders.
Your focus will be on a wide range of projects, which may also be part of a larger business project or programme of works working with closely with technical teams within the IT Service department to deliver business critical projects and/or initiatives in support of continual service improvement.
Supporting the Head of Projects in IT services as and when required.
Previous experience as an IT Project manager are essential
- Experience of delivering projects in a changing and ambiguous environment.
- Experience of projects managing the delivery of integrated IT systems.
- Good working knowledge of PRINCE2.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Excellent inter-personal communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to work openly and co-operatively with others, both within immediate project teams and elsewhere.
- Self-motivation and ability to organize own time effectively as well as to motivate and advise others to schedule their own workloads.
- Good presentational skills; able to present complex ideas at the appropriate level to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to work under pressure (whether created through timescale, resource scarcity or other issue) and in changing and ambiguous circumstances.
- An understanding and appreciation of the change impact of projects on end-users, including technical and non-technical issues.
- Managing multiple simultaneous activities
- Experience of leading projects teams
- Experience of working in a similar complex and large-scale organisation
- Experience of working closely with highly technical staff and end users.
- Experience of working on projects using Agile development methods.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and interested in this role then please send us your CV today to Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org