|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
- Responsible for managing and implementing changes in our SQL based LIMS system.
- Day-to-day operational, maintenance and support services for up to 50 staff (to support fault reporting/fixing, moves and changes, minor additions, upgrades, programming changes etc.)
- Provision and management of IT systems and services to support the organisation in meeting its’ statutory requirements.
- Desktop systems (hardware and software)
- Servers & storage
- IT Security
- Monitors and reviews the performance of all IT outsourcing and supply contracts to ensure that agreed standards and performance criteria are met. Takes appropriate remedial actions where standards are not met.
- Develop and maintain the IT strategy for the organisation including initiating and managing, when required, development projects to refresh or renew all IT systems.
- Liaise with senior management to ensure that the ICT disaster recovery plans are represented and mesh with the Business continuity plans of the organisation.
- Proven experience in an IT operations role
- Experience with system installation, configuration, SQL and analysis
- Thorough knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Knowledge of working with Custom Relationship Management and Laboratory Information Systems (ideally Goldmine CRM and Labware LIMS)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Outstanding communication skills and an aptitude for problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, IT or relevant field