|Job Title:||IT Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Company pension, 25 days hols|
|Contact Name:||Kate Yardley|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 14:21|
Up to o£45,000 DOE
Commutable from Peterborough, Corby, Stamford and Market Harborough
An effective and experienced IT Manager is required to join an interesting, busy and positive business. The role will be to support the IT and telecoms systems for the company with the support of contractors, also working closely with the Head of IT to implement new strategy and systems.
- You will be responsible for the IT team of 4 talented and developing individuals
- Supporting the company with regards to company telephony, internet, mobile and landlines connectivity.
- Management of database systems with the corporate website
- Oversee IT maintenance, testing and recovery plans
- Installing new equipment
- Handling all company backups
- Training staff on new systems and equipment
- Overcoming any IT issue within the building and remote consultants
- Handling all data security
- Out of hours service team for Directors
- Updating IT policies and procedures
- Make your recommendations to the Board
- Reviewing policy and procedures
- Leading projects
- Hands on management experience in IT support and installation
- Strong communicator across Board level to remote workers
- Have the ability to organise and plan from training, installations to budgets
- Experience in achieving the best price for commercial equipment
- Overseen projects and IT infrastructure development
- Worked within a M/S environment = Servers, desktops, M/S Office applications and networking
- Ideally you will have managed a team or been a senior member of the IT team
- Excellent knowledge around internal IT systems, Internet, Mobiles, Databases and servers
- Intermediate level IT skills
Please click Apply Now to send me your CV in the strictest of confidence
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions. Due to the large number of responses we receive if you haven't heard from us in 14 days please understand your application was not successful on this occasion.
Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's