|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Do you want to work for the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology? Then this could be the job for you!
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Reporting to the IT Manager - You will take responsibility of IT Helpdesk calls, ensuring calls are completed in a timely manner and to provide technical support to staff and management in solving problems concerning IT equipment and software. To work on key IT projects as required by the business and to ensure that new technologies are made available, as required, to assist users in their job functions.
• To maintain security of all UK networks by maintenance of software and backups
• To provide technical support for staff and management in all matters relating to IT and telephone systems installed. (1st and 2nd line Support)
• To form and maintain mutually supportive relationships with IT specialists
• To assist in the physical security and maintenance of the installed server rooms and contents.
• To assist in maintaining the telephone systems (both fixed line, data and mobile)
• To keep up to date with technologies appropriate to the role and to provide strategic support and advice to management on subjects concerning IT and communications systems
• To manage the IT Apprentice
• To carry out any other duties as reasonably required commensurate with the nature of the job and level of responsibility
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• High level of knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016 and 2019, and user software such as MS Office Suite
• Min 3-5 years' experience in 1st and 2nd line IT Support, ideally some 3rd line support experience
• ITIL v3 experience
• Experience of mentoring and coaching advantageous
• Flexibility to travel to other sites and other worldwide affiliates as required
• Ability to prioritise support work and provide clear reports to management
• Knowledge of phone and communications systems, particularly Skype for Business
• Ability to work alone and occasionally out of normal hours
• Experience in dealing with internal staff and suppliers under pressurised conditions
If you are interested in this fantastic, exciting new opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call 01905 24420.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!