|Job Title:||IT Helpdesk|
|Salary:||£17000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Rothero|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 16:11|
Computer systems/ databases:
• Crystal reports- You will need to be able to write new crystal reports for customers
• Strong excel skills
• Document management systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, expanding team providing software programming and coding support. You would play a pivotal role within the business offering 1st line customer support on the phone with any queries and problems. Once the role is fully established and operational, there are opportunities for the successful candidate to pursue alternative career paths within the organisation including going out on site to meet with customers and project management.
The successful IT Helpdesk candidate will need to be able to demonstrate:
• That they have practical programming and coding experience
• ERP experience would be a distinct advantage.
• You will need to have some experience of a customer service/ support role as you will be on the phone for a large proportion of this role supporting customers.
• YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE FOR THIS ROLE as you will be visit clients off site
Perm- Full time 9-5
£17,000 - £20,000
If you think you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please email your CV to email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Helpdesk Supervisor
£30000 - £35000 per annum
IT Helpdesk Analyst- German Speaking
Pudsey, West Yorkshire
Up to £12.00 per hour + Pay progression, Flex pay, Bonus
Helpdesk Support Agent
£13.5 per hour
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Company pension, 25 days hols
£21,432.75 per annum + London weighting (recurring monthly)