|Salary||£22000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Wonderful opportunity for someone with 12 months experience in 1st/2nd line IT support experience.
You will be working in a small team so expected to be a good team player. Reporting to the I. T. Manager and I.T. Partner, the successful candidate will have experience in IT
and who is looking to move to the next level.
Ideally the successful candidate will have an MCP qualification and is looking to attaining the full MCSE qualification
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Dealing with 1st Line to 3rd Line Support calls.
• Setting up users on all systems and applications.
• Setup of new LaptopsDesktops.
• Assistance with Server setup and migrations.
• DR testing.
• Office 365 Dynamics 365 admin.
• Mimecast Admin.
This is a role that the successful candidate will grow into. It is also a role that he or she is expected to
roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
As the candidate settles in, other I.T. tasks will be passed down by the I.T. Manager.
Full training would be provided for the internal systems and Microsoft Certified Qualifications.
Knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
• Telephone systems.
• Cloud services.
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft products.
• Server operating systems.