IT Help Desk/Support Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Help Desk/Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£8.75 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 13:14|
Pay Rate: £8.75 Per Hour
Start Date: 25th February 2019
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £8.75 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday across a shift pattern from 8am to 5pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Assisting in general queries on ‘Chat service’, requesting the recovery of Laptops
- An opportunity to join a team of administrators responsible for the provision of hardware to our clients colleagues
- Providing timely despatch of small items of hardware, assigning individual items to colleagues & ensuring strong colleague satisfaction & a high degree of accuracy
- Additionally, colleagues will contact internal colleagues via instant messenger, email or telephone to proactively recover IT equipment prior to them leaving the organisation
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- MS Office knowledge – intermediate
- Able to clearly explain technical information and processes to colleagues and customers at all levels
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively and challenge existing processes
- Good communication- oral and written
- Excellent analytical skills; Usage of tools such as Excel and databases
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They’re well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues – join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Help Desk Agent
£09.05 per hour, Benefits: onsite free parking, subsidised canteen, ATM machine, break out rest areas with snack and drinks machines, television, game consoles, pool table and ping-pong table
Birmingham, West Midlands
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £9.90 per hour
German Speaking IT Customer Service Advisor
£12 per hour
Customer Service Advisor
£9.83 - £14.75 per hour