|Salary||£22000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Engineer to join a small but busy team based in the centre of London.
- Delivery of operational IT services across the business
- Advise members of the team on matters related to IT
- Resolve first and second line tickets in the IT support system,
- To provide a friendly and helpful service to team members in potentially stressful situations
- Assist with the maintaining, improving and administering the team’s growing IT infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain laptop, desktop and tablet security to ensure that IT service users work in a safe and secure IT environment.
- Work to tight deadlines and provide high levels of technical support and compliance.
- Excellent communicator with an ability to communicate technical issues to all levels
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills demonstrated through communication, knowledge, attention to detail and ability to get things done
- Strong organisational skills including planning, prioritising, timekeeping and managing busy workloads
- Flexible to changing situations and timings
0207 724 3824