IT Business Analyst (Public Sector Housing)
- Job Reference: 00027366-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Epsom, Surrey
- Salary: £48,898
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Business Analyst to join the Information Technology department at one of Badenoch & Clark's most improved Public Sector Housing Association clients in a permanent role.
Based in Epsom but working from home during the covid-19 pandemic, this is a full time role (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and in this role you will be responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders. You will identify areas of potential improvement, finding solutions to business problems using research and analysis techniques. You will analyse trends and behaviours and be a lateral thinker. One who is willing to put forward thought provoking ideas to challenge our leadership team to improve services.
Key duties of this role include:
* Identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that can be used to monitor business performance and gather data to verify that results are in line with forecasts.
* Periodic reports and statistics comparing the actual and forecast situations and analyse the results.
* Reviewing audit outcomes, challenging and assisting the business with changes to ensure compliance.
* Analysing data gathered and develop strategies to resolve any problems that arise and to achieve the desired objectives.
* Analysing and evaluating multiple options, comparing data assisting with the outcome or solution.
* Interpreting data about company policies and workflows.
* Identifying opportunities for improving business processes through the use of technology and to assist in the preparation of business cases.
* Consulting with the business units to define and document business requirements.
* Analysing the feasibility of, and developing requirements for, new systems and/or enhancements to existing systems ensuring that the system design fits the needs of the users.
* Leading on all benchmarking activity that compares company performance against other registered providers and out of sector, including all annual data returns.
You will ideally have previous experience of working as a Business Analyst using methodologies including process mapping, data flows and re-engineering. You must have a strong understanding of a project's lifecycle and be able to analyse and translate user requirements into detailed technical documentation. As the Business Analyst, you will have an eye for detail to assist in diagnosing and resolving technical issues and formulate innovative solutions.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria, are keen to work in the public sector and can interview virtually on Friday 13th November 2020 need apply.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy