IP CCTV ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £30,000 DOE
Our client based in Hampshire are seeking an experience IP CCTV Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis who has a strong background in IT and Networking.
Basic Salary up to £30,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus scheme!
Company vehicle, fuel card & mobile phone provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
20 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
NO CALL OUT ROTA FOR THIS ROLE!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation/ Servicing and fault finding of IP CCTV systems and Access Control (Milestone & Genetec equipment).
• Networking, programming and configuration of CCTV systems.
• Attending to clients across the South of England most of the time as well as further on occasion such as to the North East/West of the Country and the South East/West you will be happy to travel and stay away when required. All expenses paid for when staying away.
• Catering to Commercial, Industrial, Public Sector and High End Domestic.
• Utilising the latest in IP CCTV technology, Video Analytics, ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition), High definition cameras and IP (Internet Protocol) based CCTV equipment.
The Ideal Person:
• Excellent communication skills, reliable and having the ability to think on their feet.
• Located geographically in Hampshire or Dorset and within a reasonable commuting distance to the offices.
• Well-organised, presentable and confident.
• Knowledge of Genetec and Milestone equipment would be hugely beneficial.
• You will have a Full UK driving Licence - essential requirement!
• You will have at least 3 years experience within the IP CCTV industry.
• Will be in a similar role at the moment and able to hit the ground running from the offset.
• Experienced in windows based products and familiar with industry standards.
• Available for immediate start - would be beneficial.
• Programming or Networking Certifications - would be beneficial.
• Hold ECS & IPAF Licences - essential requirement.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful