|Salary||£20,356.17 + London weighting (£287.75 recurring monthly)||Sector||Professional & Admin|
HMP Bronzefield are currently recruiting for an IOMU Custody Administrator. The Integrated Offender Manager Unit (IOMU) sits at the very heart of Bronzefield – providing comprehensive administrative support to assist operational colleagues as they ensure that prisoners have a comprehensive and purposeful support plan throughout their sentence and beyond. We will consider both full time and part time applications for this position.
We house up to 572 women (approximately 14.5% of the national female prison population). The women in our custody have a diverse and complex set of needs and range from mothers and babies, young offenders, life and long term sentenced women, short to mid-term sentenced women, foreign nationals and women on remand. HMP/YOI Bronzefield is a closed local prison serving courts across the South of England. Our mission is to deliver quality of life services which make a meaningful difference to women in the criminal justice system by supporting them to change their lives for the better. To achieve this we focus on providing needs-based services and programmes to rehabilitate and improve the well-being of our women.
We have been awarded a bronze accreditation by Investors in People for our commitment to our staff, their development, engagement and investment in a sustainable future.
Sodexo Justice aims to change lives for the better by reducing reoffending and improving the quality of life for those under our supervision and in our care. We deliver safe, effective and innovative custodial and community rehabilitation services that challenge offending behaviour, protect the public and offer individuals the opportunity to change their lives for the better. We deliver the total operation of five prisons within the UK and own six Community Rehabilitation Companies in partnership with crime reduction charity Nacro.Package description
£20,356.17 + London weighting £287.75 per month plus benefits including free parking, free meals, subsidised Gym membership, pension, discount schemes etc
We will consider both full and part time applications for this positionMain responsibilities
- Administrative duties including file management, supporting colleagues, answering telephone and written queries and making sure IOMU complies with policies and procedures
- Ensure all Public Protection and Safeguarding matters are managed appropriately
- Supporting Caseworker / Offender Management teams – internally and in the community
- Arranging Parole Review Boards and assisting with the parole process where required
- To minute take for meetings when requested
- Proactively managing diaries and deadlines for assessments, reports and meetings
- Arranging meetings – including arranging passes, clearances etc for visitors where necessary
- Assist Manager and Team Leader as required
- OASys Clerk Duties
- Reception/Discharge process
- Collation of Bail paperwork
- Strong computer skills – especially with Microsoft Office
- Experience of managing deadlines and diaries
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Experience of managing relationships with external partners or suppliers
- Used to working in an environment where adherence to processes and procedures is essential
- Security Awareness
- Good personal organisation skills
- Good listening and communication skills
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying ;for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.