Invoicing Clerk x 2 (Temp) - Derby City Centre
|Job Title:||Invoicing Clerk x 2 (Temp) - Derby City Centre|
|Salary:||£8.54 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 17:32|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit two temporary of Invoicing Clerks for our fantastic client based in Pride Park, Derby. You would be working as part of the Credit Management team within in a busy office environment.
Please note this position is to start ASAP and is on temporary on-going basis, so candidates should ideally be immediately available to start.
Hours: Mon-Fri (37.5 hours a week) - 9:00am - 5:30pm - 1 hour for lunch
Pay Rate: £8.54 p/h
Located just near Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport, and is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
- Produce, reconcile and submit client invoices in a timely manner
- Ensuring detailed and accurate record of all invoices generated
- Consolidate invoices
- Reconciliation of consolidated report and backup data
- Issuing and submission of client invoices
- Allocation of credit notes against corresponding invoices
- Maintenance of client invoicing queries log
- Updating query records
- Liaising with / chasing departments for queries update
- Notifying Team managers on the progress of outstanding queries
- General administrative duties when required
- Previous experience within invoicing / reconciliation
- Excellent communication skills
- Good accuracy skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate working under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate working to tight deadlines
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong computer skills include with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills is desirable
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's travel organisations, who strive to provide smarter travel, meetings and events. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that have previous customer service experience either face to face or over the telephone, who are now looking to gain more administration experience. There could also be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the expanding organisation.
On-site facilities are available.
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
School Administrator - Derby City Centre - URGENT START
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
2 x Part time Receptionist
£17000 - £19000 per annum
Schedulers / Planners - Derby
£19000.00 - £23500.00 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£20000 per annum