Inventory Management System Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Inventory Management System Co-ordinator|
|Start Date:||2018-12-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Birch|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 17:49|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Inventory Management System Co-ordinator to join our team based at either Mansfield, Sheffield or Leeds branch
As an IMS Co-ordinator your role is to centralise our inventory management systems to reduce issues, best serve customers and provide a consistent and effortless approach across the consignment process. You will ensure stock profiles for all customers and branches are accurate and maintained to the highest standards.
- Administering the replenishment process for consignment customers.
- Analysing and investigating pick shortages.
- Progressing and managing back orders to avoid customer stock out
- Reviewing customer usage, analysing site and depot min/max levels to avoid under/over stock.
- Monitoring and progressing items in transit to customers.
- Investigating anomalies such as overbooking or unexpected consignment items.
- Progress adjustments.
- Manage ‘Appendix A’ items quarterly and ensuring customer liability accordingly.
- Facilitating new products added to consignment and managing code swaps/transitions.
- Ensuring the integrity of stock profiles for customers and branches via effective inventory management systems
The ideal candidate
- Experience of systems such as Merlin or other ERP business systems
- Experience of stock enquiry, sales order processing and purchase order processing.
- Working with IMS or other web based inventory systems.
- Knowledge of consignment stock through VMI at a customer sites.
- Able to prioritise and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Inventory control processes.
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Optimisation Analyst
£29000 - £38000 per annum
System Technician (Electrical/Electronics)
North Division (within travelling distance from Scarborough)
£25,918 - £30,492 (dependent on experience) + Vehicle
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Assistant Management Accountant
£26000 - £31000 per annum
Assistant Management Accountant
£28000 - £31212 per annum