Intervention Teaching Assistant - Primary School DE23
- Job Reference: 00027386-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Derby
- Salary: £65.00 to £75.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Aspire People are currently seeking intervention support staff for a Primary School based in Derby. The school works with children that have ASD and SEMH needs.
The children are on EHCP plans and require role models to engage and develop positive relationships working on a 1-1 or small groups basis.
The school provides a nurture based approach to supporting primary aged children aiming to provide them with basic numeracy and literacy skills and their engagement back into education after the Covid-19 situation.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am-3.30pm approximately, but you may be offered additional duties and responsibilities outside of these hours.
To be successful in this role you will have an outgoing and resilient personality and be able to work on their own initiative in regards to ensuring that health and safety procedures and the welfare of the children are met. Previous experience is advantageous as is experience of working with children who display challenging behaviour as the role will require patience and understanding.
Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates.
To be considered for the position above you will need to have the following as a minimum requirement:
* Level 3 or above qualification in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent
* Relevant experience across KS1
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
* A proven record of raising attainment
* Experience of supporting pupils with SEMH or EBD is essential.
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training including Covid-19 training
* Access to PPE
I am keen to talk to Behaviour Support Assistants across the Derbyshire who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website (url removed)
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks