|Job Title:||Intervention Teacher|
|Salary:||£140 - £170 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-09-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Buttons|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 10:32|
An Intervention Primary Teaching is sought to work for a primary school that is located in Coventry. We are working in partnership with four Primary schools in the Coventry area. We have ben tasked with locating a number of Primary Intervention Teachers who will assist is raining performance in Reading, Writing and Maths.
The role of Intervention Teacher does have the opportunity to become permanent for the right applicant. Salary is between £140 per day and £170 per day depending on experience. There is also the option for part time hours.
The role of the Intervention Teacher:
- You will be working across the school as an additional Primary Teacher with the air of raising standards.
- You will possess the ability to remain highly professional at all times, with a child centred approach in the class room.
- To plan and deliver an appropriate, broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and challenging curriculum to specific groups of pupils appropriate to their needs.
- To ensure high standards of behaviour so effective learning can take place, and good relationships can be formed within the school
- You will be an experienced Teacher, with recent experience in a Primary Setting.
- You will possess a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have at least 24 months experience as a Class Teacher.
- It would be an advantage to have additional knowledge of Mathematics or English.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's