|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
Salary :- £20,000
Location :- Haydock, Merseyside (WA11 9XG)
Contract :- Permanent
Hrs :- Monday - Friday (08:30-17:00hrs)
A well-established family run company based in Haydock are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales/Order Processor to join their growing sales team.
You would be responsible for answering all in-bound calls promptly and efficiently whilst taking advantage of all enquiries to generate and increase sales and ensuring total customer satisfaction at all times.
The main duties of an Internal Sales/Order Processor are;
- Build, develop and grow relationships with customers.
- Answer inbound calls promptly and efficiently.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Create quotes and sales orders.
- Make follow-up calls to potential customers.
- Update and maintain the CRM system
- Process orders promptly on the systems.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, advising customers on the progress/delays on their orders.
- Serve customers at the Trade Counter.
To be considered for the role of Internal Sales/Order Processor you must;
- Have outbound sales experience selling products (not services)
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Have the ability to build instant rapport
- Have a professional and confident telephone and face-to-face manor.
- Excellent team player