Internal Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Internal Sales Executive|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kym Harrison|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 10:32|
• Achievement of monthly connection targets through the provision of excellent account management, upselling and cross-selling a portfolio of products and services.
• Management and development of partner accounts within your remit.
• Territory planning, forecasting, building pipeline, prospecting if required.
• Proactive customer care.
• Dealing with incoming partner enquiries (via telephone or PC).
• Handling network discount authorisation process on behalf of partners.
• Assisting partners with deal stacking.
• Technical support.
• Working with field-based Business Development Managers and other internal Partner Development Executives to manage and service accounts.
• Telecoms or IT industry background would be beneficial.
• Indirect channel experience would be a distinct advantage.
• Experience working in customer service, helpdesk or sales desk environment.
• Understanding of basic elements of telephone account management.
• Rapport building.
• Sales driven and passionate about achieving results.
• Self-starter: able to motivate self and work within a team.
• Proven track record, and successful in an internal sales or customer service role.
• Excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills.
• Good follow through – delivering on promises.
• Commercially astute.
• PC literate.
• Numerate and able to interpret and produce sales related data.
• Good planning and time-management skills.
• Assertive with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
My client is offers:
• Basic £23k per annum
• Bonus of up to £10k per annum
• Monday to Friday working week working 37.5 hours
• Additional benefits
• 28 days' holiday, increasing with service
If you are interested, please apply online or email email@example.com or call me on 01283 512225
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's