|Location||United Kingdom||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£20000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Location: remote/home based
Salary 20k-32k pro rata
Duration – 3-4 month temporary contract
Excellent opportunity to join our Internal Recruitment team on a temporary basis for 3-4 months to provide a dedicated internal recruitment service for Blue Arrow, by managing the attraction and recruitment process in line with operational staffing requirements. You will be adding value to the business as a result of providing an effective, efficient service, building relationships with key stakeholders and embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture. You will ensure that Blue Arrows values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
- Provide an efficient value add service, effectively communicating with all stakeholders, including managing expectations of hiring managers and applicants by embracing a promise based culture
- Create and action the candidate attraction plans that are aligned to business needs
- Proactively work with the business to understand and help create appropriate workforce plans
- Co-ordinate all attraction channels and thus maximise the efficiencies of direct sourcing for all levels of staffing, minimising the cost per hire. This will include but not be limited to:
- Enhance and continually promote the referral scheme across the business
- Utilise and drive social networks to source candidates
- Utilising all effective attraction techniques as required including corporate website, job boards, CV databases etc
- Talent pipe lining & networking
- Support operations in the management of speculative candidates and provide the first point of contact for all internal recruitment enquiries
- Provide both a responsive and proactive recruitment process - sifting CV's, conducting competency based telephone interviews, administering assessments, arranging/supporting first and second interviews and arranging assessment centres with relevant hiring managers
- Maintain the recruitment system effectively and to ensure effective administrative procedures are adhered to
- Proven recruitment expertise across the hiring process including planning, taking a brief, selecting, interviewing and on-boarding
- Ideally experience of working within the recruitment sector
- Able to travel to Luton Head office/UK travel as and when required
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
- Proven success in a candidate attraction/resourcing role with a strong knowledge/ understanding of attraction strategies and methodologies
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name’s Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I’m looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don’t hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there’s any aspects of the role you’d like to discuss.