|Location||Swindon, Wiltshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Building & Construction|
Purpose of role:
1. To maintain and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients and any client appointed partners.
2. To ensure dialogue with client and client appointed partners is maintained and remains professional to the high standard expected of a lead client facing role.
3. Maximise all client opportunities both inside and outside existing supply routes.
4. This includes managing enquiries, key cost documents and settling financial accounts within the identified timescales set by the account 'Service Level Agreement' or any client associated deadlines.
5. Monitor and ensure accuracy of all client pricing documents.
6. Review and produce project final accounts for presentation to the client and client appointed partners and negotiate final accounts where necessary.
7. Audit all new business estimating relating to those client account falling within immediate responsibility. Applying commercial judgement to ensure that new business estimates, quotes or tenders.
8. Work proactively and professionally with all internal teams and suppliers including account directors, procurement team, project management and internal project management team ensuring that all projects achieve financial success.
9. When required, be involved within account tendering and form successful tender documents and pricing.
1. Liaise with client and clients
2. Manage all client projects assigned to the highest standards
3. Oversee prototype development process and manage clients expectations within agreed timescales.
4. To monitor all project initial quotations for accuracy to the project drawings and schedules.
5. Manage all stock levels to ensure that stock usage and efficiency are kept to a commercial sound level
7. Maintain and produce an accurate weekly report of project quotation / final account status.
8. To improve cost of sale and increase as well as maintain margin within direct subcontract categories and labour.
9. Report on above proving targets and effectiveness of activity.
10. Audit new business estimates ensuring commercial competitiveness is maintained.
11. Monitor pricing rates and ensure commercial viability applicable to company needs.
12. Effective communication and professional liaison is maintained within the overall scope of the job.
13. Call off from drawings and ability to read drawings
Strong evidence of competency for good liaison / relationship management skills. Both written and verbal communication to a high level. Overall able to apply sound commercial judgement and strong negotiation skills.
Recognised qualification or suitable experience within Internal project assistant role within shopfitting
3 years' experience working within retail interiors and display equipment, helping key retail clients.
Understanding for methods of working, within the various tendering processes.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.