|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
8.30am till 5.30pm Mon- Fri
8.00am till 12noon Sat
Main areas of responsibility :
• To provide an accurate and professional parts sales and identification service attaining the best possible profit margins.
• To utilise fully the tools available to promote and encourage growth of the parts business and give support to the Parts Sales Manager and Representative.
• To maintain a tidy and professional appearance and portray a professional attitude at all times.
• Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post, which will be discussed with you.
• Ensure a quick and efficient response to customer and depot requirements and competent housekeeping of the sales and warehouse areas.
• To ensure current and relevant sales displays are maintained.
• Ensure all exchange units supplied to customers without surcharges applied are chased for return on a weekly basis and the outstanding surcharges not returned agreed with and charged to the customer.
• To ensure all relevant audit trails are in place and all documentation filled out in a correct and legible manner.
• To observe Health & Safety regulations at all times.
• Any reasonable request made by the Parts Manager or his representative to ensure effective operation of the Parts Department.
• Utilise all parts identification tools to ensure effective and efficient customer response.
• Ensure work station and equipment is well looked after and that any defects are reported immediately.
• Gather all relevant market and customer information, including lost sales and pass on to the parts sales manager/parts representative.
• To deal with all customer queries relating to the supply of parts, liaising with the Parts Sales Manager and supervisors as necessary.
• Ensure all customer new, old and warranty parts returned are handled correctly and efficiently and the correct processes are followed.
• Customers, suppliers and internal work colleagues.
• Other dealerships within the network.
Key Competencies Required:
• Communication – The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally. Always listens effectively and asks questions to ensure full understanding.
• Teamwork – Works with others to build positive relationships in order to achieve a common goal. Provides and requests support from colleagues where applicable.
• Customer Focus – Clearly understands customer's needs and delivers effective solutions to match these needs. Effectively resolves customer issues as required and presents a positive image of the company to the customer.
• Flexibility & Adaptability - Have a flexible approach to work commitments and the ability to adapt behaviour and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles whilst maintaining effectiveness.
The Company is committed to having proper arrangements in place for training at all levels (manufacturer, external and internal) so that you can contribute fully to the business and progress as far as possible within the Company. It is important to the continuing success of the business that you take every opportunity to make the very best of your potential.