Internal Development Consultant
|Job Title:||Internal Development Consultant|
|Salary:||£18600 - £18900 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 09:58|
I am recruiting for an Internal Existing Account Consultant for a company based in Dordon.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Salary starting at £18,600 but increases after a 3 month probation to £18900 OTE £25,000
The main purpose of this position is to promote and sell our range of products to both newly acquired and existing customers. The Internal Development Executive role is a mixed and varied role.
You will be given a set of customers made up of: low spend, new and historical accounts to develop by identifying, creating and closing new product line sale opportunities.
Working on internal projects that will identify specific sets of customers and their requirements by offering them both new and alternative solutions from our Core range that support both the customer and business requirements.
• Contribute towards company targets and profit by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets as an individual and contributing to the teams.
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed targets including managing down time and general productivity.
• Understand customer needs and requirements and identify the opportunities to build pipelines and close deals.
• Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and within given time-scales.
• Use excellent telephone and communication skills when talking to both external and internal customers, using appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods with a view to achieve objectives and or business growth.
• Use internal customer contact tools and systems, to manage the day to day running of your data, ensure systems are maintained and updated at all times.
• Embrace methods of working practice and the development of a 'can do 'will do" approach.
• Adopt best practices within the team, share and highlight areas where the team and our customers can benefit either through different ways of working or approaches.
Knowledge & Experience Required
Ideally with B2B experience in one of the following 3:
• Internal Sales/Business Development
• Telemarketing/Telesales experience
• Lead development/appointment Setting
• Excellent communication skills including questioning skills
• Ability to demonstrate good business understanding and ability to engage at all levels of the business.
• Have the ability to work on own initiative
• To use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to and for the customers and overcome challenges and obstacles as part of daily activities
Decisions and Ownership
• Negotiate and make pricing decisions for the customer that supports the aims of PHS Consumables
• Delivery of targets and/or objectives
• Handle any customer issues as they occur and to assist customer service or the customer to resolve them to satisfaction
• Provide line manager/ business with KPI's/customer information as required
• Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
• To work with others in your team, sharing ideas on how best to serve the customer
• Demonstrate PHS Core Values: Professionalism, Teamwork, Trust and Honesty
If you are interested in this position please apply now
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Sales Consultant
Up to £20000 per annum + Commission
£24000 - £25000 per annum
Internal Sales Engineer
£23000 - £30000 per annum
Internal Sales Executive
Burton upon Trent
£23000 per annum
Internal Sales Exec
£22000 - £25000 per annum