|Salary||£45000 per annum, Benefits: bonus + pension + excellent benefits||Sector||Retail|
Your role will be to constructively challenge the business ensuring appropriate levels of risk management and controls are in place in order to prevent financial and operational risks. Through an in-depth knowledge of financial and operational control requirements, the Internal Auditor will agree actions with the business to improve efficiency and performance.
Reporting to the Head of Audit the key responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include:
• Performing independent assessments of the robustness of financial and operational controls to provide assurance to stakeholders that controls are working effectively
• Using knowledge of issues and best practices to identify control weaknesses and assess associated risks
• Agreeing appropriate actions with senior management and leadership teams to mitigate identified risks
• Preparing and issuing reports for distribution to senior management and Board members
• Undertaking investigations and special projects as required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known business in a high profile role and would suit a newly/recently practice qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant seeking their first move into industry or a PIIA / MIIA qualified Internal Auditor looking to continue their career.
The company offer excellent career progression opportunities and a great working environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.