Internal Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Derek Chapman|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 15:00|
As the Internal Audit Manager you will be reporting directly into The Head of Risk.
This is a highly commercial role and will involve the Internal Audit Manager developing an excellent understanding of the business, working closely with senior management and the wider Finance and IT teams.
On offer is a competitive salary, flexible approach to working hours and a host of other benefits.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Manage the effective delivery of the internal audit plan
• Undertake internal audits, risk assessments and special investigations when required
• Generate and present quarterly internal audit updates, which will be presented to the Audit & Risk Committee
• Overseeing GDPR compliance checks
• Designing and implementing effective IS policies, monitoring compliance, overseeing risk management processes and governance
• Supporting risk management framework and processes, with a specific focus on cyber security and data protection
The successful applicant will be:
• Ideally a Qualified Accountant / Auditor from a mid-tier or big 4 practice
• FMCG experience is desirable
• Previous experience developing strong & professional working relationships
• Strong analytical skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's