|Salary||£20000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
This role involes the planning of import and export container traffic. This is a varied role that would suit an enthusiastic person with a customer focused outlook.
• Ensure all traffic is railed as per customers’ requirements
• Liaison with customers to resolve any problems regarding their traffic.
• Ensure that all safety aspects are adhered to in the transportation of containers.
• Planning of trains using Spinnaker and FLEC
• Answering customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
• Capability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proactive, innovative and creative approach to problem solving
• Good working knowledge of PC applications
The successful applicant should be a cohesive team player, committed to providing a high standard of service to the business.
If this role is of interest please apply