Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Intermediate Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Bramfitt|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 14:50|
- £30,000 - £40,000
- The design of mechanical HVAC systems, preparing drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from inception to completion.
- Checking tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Undertaking site visits and monitoring progress against the design.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other project stakeholders
- Although predominantly operating as a mechanical engineer, the consultancy will look to develop your skills and understanding of public health and electrical systems so that you can eventually carry out design of all three disciplines and work as a ‘Building Services’ engineer.
- Currently employ 8 people.
- Can offer great training and career development opportunities.
- The 2 directors established the company after previously working at a leading architecturally led M&E building services consultancy.
- Projects include one off, bespoke building such as arts and cultural centres, museums and private galleries in addition to private and social housing.
- Use all of the latest industry software such as Revit MEP, IES, Hevacomp, Dialux and Amtech.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£30000 - £40000
Mechanical Systems Design Engineer
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
£37000 - £45000 per annum