|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
I am working with a well-known Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team in Peterborough. They have invested heavily in their MEP team over the years and worked on a number of high profile projects. Every employee is given an opportunity to make an impact and offered great career progression.
With over 5 offices across the UK and projects in various international destinations. A perfect opportunity for an engineer to receive essential training and progress their career. Part of a larger organisation who have been in the construction industry for over 125 years.
- Production of details of specifications and outline of designs
- Be able to provide and deliver any calculations, schematics, analysis, drawings, models, diagrams, specifications and any other documents which relate to the project
- To provide technical analysis, HVAC designs (heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience in Building Services
- Experience in CAT A/CAT B fitouts
- Flexible working hours
- Perkbox – Free access to a range of discounts and services
- 25 days annual leaver plus 8 days bank holiday
- Option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year
- Life Assurance – Your life assured for 4 times your current annual salary
- CDP/Training – Monthly lunch time CDP sessions on various tops and quarterly CPD days and business update meetins
- Ride 2 Work Scheme
If you are interested in this position or would like information regarding other roles we have advertised then please contact Michael Gunaretnam at RGB Network.