|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Private Health Care + Pension||Sector||Engineering|
RGB are working with a multi-disciplined consultancy based in Hertfordshire who are looking to expand their growing team. They are involved in projects that work across multiple sectors including residential, heritage, retail, leisure and pharmaceutical.
You will join an ambitious company with many creative and motivated engineers. They are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience and someone with a hunger to learn.
Summary of the Electrical Engineer role:
- Prepare designs/specifications/schedules
- Produce budget estimates
- Attend meetings and site surveys
- Supervise trainees, junior engineers and CAD operators
- A relevant degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience using CAD, Amtech, Dialux, Relux and Microsoft office
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop knowledge, be exposed to a range of projects and be supported in career progression. Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.