|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
Are you looking to develop your career in Building Services?
Are you looking to join a fast growing company?
Does career progression excite you?
I have a fantastic role in Bristol for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join an exciting, fast growing company in their Bristol office. They are a company who work on a wide range of project sectors, some of their recent work includes University of Exeter Physics Tower, St Johns Hall, Millharbour in London, Gidleigh Park Hotel amongst others.
The role of Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer includes,
- Design work
- Working alongside a Senior Engineer as well as independent work
- Working alongside the Mechanical Design team
- Lighting calculation
- Assist Senior Engineer
The benefits for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer include,
- £25,000 - £32,000 Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Option to purchase / sell holiday days
- Life insurance
- Bonus paid twice a year
Who You’ll Be
The ideal Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer will,
- Ideally at least two years’ experience
- Degree qualified
- Working or looking to work towards chartership
- Enthusiastic about Building Services
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, 01392 314 052 / email@example.com