|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 09:38|
A BIM Coordinator is required to join an international company who is renowned to be the most respected construction multi-disciplinary within the world. The consultancy have offices worldwide and provides full services to clients in the public and private sector cross a variety of project.
This would be a perfect opportunity for a BIM Coordinator looking for their next career move and to have more responsibility working across a variety of sectors such as commercial, educational, urban redevelopments and aviation.
Responsibilities – BIM Coordinator
- Produce and develop BIM Execution Plans
- Produce the Information Requirements document for the projects
- Development of a Project Information Plan (PIP)
- Production, Audit and Management of the PIM and AIM
- Understanding contactor requirements and Handover of PIM to construction teams
- Providing Contractor and End user training of Federated models and COBie outputs
- Be able to work on numerous projects, and provide in-house training for current staff.
Requirements – BIM Coordinator
- Have a sound working knowledge of Revit and Navis works software
- Working knowledge of a Common Data Environment (CDE), COBie data
- Technical construion experience
- Excellent communication skills to be able to explain to the client and whilst training colleagues
- A proactive team player
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff with competitive salaries, benefits packages and flexible working hours. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Architect to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge worldwide projects.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Structural Revit Technician
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, additional benefits
Senior MEP Revit Technician
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Technical Lead - Workplace Interior Design
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£25000 - £33000 per annum