|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||£36000 - £42000|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Candy|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 19:12|
We are currently recruiting for an Architect / Designer to join our busy team delivering creative and cost effective interior design services to our internal and end clients. This is an extremely varied role, you will support all our segments, you could be working on one of our prestige sports & leisure venues one day, a corporate client’s office the next, to then working in one of our private schools refurbing the restaurant. You will provide clients with innovative and informative designs, construction and as-built drawing records of facilities, to assist with their business, workplace strategy and real estate requirements.
This role would suit an Architect or Designer with very strong design and presentation skills, you must be up to date with modern trends with a keen interest in interiors. Ideally qualified at degree level and with some form of work experience however we would consider a graduate with strong design capability and ability to clearly convey design intent in work via excellent presentation skills (i.e. 3d visuals, material/mood boards etc). In return the role offers a competitive salary, annual bonus and excellent benefits.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
- £36,000 - £42,000
- Performance led bonus scheme (10% of salary)
- Flexible benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Effectively organise and control all architectural activities within projects at various stages (feasibility, concept, construction) and develop service growth commercially in line with Service Operations business plan
- Legislative requirements – ensure that all architectural activities and outcomes comply with current statutory legislation and liaise with local authorities for submission of planning applications and building warrants.
- Specification – work alongside in-house estimators and project managers to ensure delivery of quality and cost effective solutions.
- Information Management – ensure that all customer/asset information is kept up to date and is available readily at customer request, operational/project files, drawings, schedules etc.
- Contract Management – to advise and administer the agreed contracting strategy and deliver on Contract Plan as laid down in Sodexo/customer standard contracting procedures.
- Chartered Architect (or relevant degree) with membership to registered body – i.e. RIBA, RIAS etc
- Very strong design skills, proficient in architectural drawing packages such as AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-up etc
- Ability to undertake 3D visualisations and rendering
- Knowledge of building technology and capability, including IT systems
- Proficient IT skills including all Microsoft systems and presentation software such as Photoshop/In-design
- Experience / knowledge of BIM
- Strong knowledge of current Health & Safety guidelines – i.e. CDM Regulations
- Driving licence with the ability to travel throughout UK
- Experience of commercial interior fit-out projects
- Experience of being lead project architect
- Robust contracting and procurement skills
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Concept Interior Designer - Hospitality
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Revit Technician (Contract)
Senior CDM Consultant
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package