Interim Purchasing Manager - Fresh Produce
|Job Title:||Interim Purchasing Manager - Fresh Produce|
|Salary:||£350 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-06-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Philip Bloomer|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 13:41|
£350 per day (some flex based on experience.
This is an initial 3 month Interim opportunity to support a global retail orientated business in the delivery of the procurement strategy in the fresh produce category. You will be allocated items or sections of the category and you will ultimately take responsibility for driving the delivery of targets and strategy. In this role we are looking for someone that can "hit the ground running" so it is essential you have delivered similar content previously.
Key measures and content include:
• Management of items within the category achieving supply chain optimisation, quality improvements, commodity risk management, contract negotiation and communication.
• Applying category management tools to deliver the savings targets defined by the overall strategy.
• Participation and communication with a global buying team for globally bought produce.
• Ensuring compliance to purchasing processes.
• The mitigation of risks and ensuring the delivery of produce at the correct quantity, quality and price.
For more information and an informal conversation please click the apply now button to submit your CV to Philip Bloomer of Procurement People.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's